Participate in our Community Health Survey!
We are in the process of conducting our triannual Community Health Needs Assessment and need your help!
Please click on the link below and participate in our Community Health Survey:
The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete. We will use your feedback to build our Community Health Needs Assessment that will then lead us to developing an Implementation Plan to improve the health of Huntingdon County residents.
If you would rather complete a hard copy of the survey and mail it, you can click on the link below, download and print the survey, fill it out and mail to:
JC Blair Memorial Hospital
1225 Warm Springs Avenue
Huntingdon, PA 16652
Thank you! Your feedback very valuable to the process of identifying the greatest health needs in Huntingdon County.
Questions? Call (814) 643-8548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment can be found below.
Community Health Improvement Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Implementation Plan & Strategy
- Community Health Data
- Community Health Needs Assessment from HAP: https://www.haponline.org/Initiatives/Population-Health
- The Land of 5210 video with Pam Grugan at the 2017 Auxiliary Children's Health Fair: https://www.facebook.com/JCBlairMemorialHospital/videos/10155091545750498/
- Health Insurance Marketplace Enrollment
- Alliance for Breast Care
- Women's Heart Health
- Back to School - click here to learn more about getting your students ready for school!