Penn Highlands Huntingdon has an immediate need for a Full-Time, Rotating Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse. This position performs the primary functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all patients in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab during his or her shift. This position will perform scrub and hemodynamic monitoring duties with diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures, and peripheral vascular procedures using clinical knowledge, technical skills, and professional judgment in accordance with professional and departmental standards and protocols.
There is a $5000.00 sign-on bonus for this position!!
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Specific orientation to the Cardiac Catheterization Lab and Same Day Surgery Unit
- Available to fulfill “on-call” obligations-response less than 30 minutes as requested
- Demonstrates clinical competence in basic cardiac physiology/pathology, 12-Lead EKG interpretation; physiologic monitoring (intra cardiac pressure waveform knowledge), pacemaker operations and equipment related to cardiac care.
- Ability to use radiographic equipment as requested/assigned
- 2 years nursing experience required with diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization procedures.
To Apply, Please submit application and resume to email@example.com