J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital prides itself on its talented caring medical staff. These physicians represent 30 specialties, with 80% of the staff achieving board certification in their respective specialties. Their offices are conveniently located throughout Huntingdon County. The medical staff is led by a medical executive committee which includes:
- John Roth, M.D., Chief of Staff
- Hany Shanoudy, M.D., Vice Chief of Staff
- James Hayden, M.D., Secretary/Treasurer
- Keith Waddle, D.O., Chairman, Department of Medicine
- Robert Dahmus, M.D.,Chairman, Department of Surgery
If you're looking to join our staff as a physician, please visit our Physician Opportunities page.